Sunday, August 5th
* I will have the door in the back of West Unit open with signs leading to my classroom (upstairs West 228).
* The meeting is for players only, but parents can stop in after the meeting (2pm) with any questions about tryouts.
* Players can bring their physical and EMA form to the meeting (or turn them in before they leave for tryouts Monday morning).
* Players should also bring any scorecards or score information from casual rounds they played this summer. If they played in tournaments I most likely already have this info.
* I will go over rules, etiquette, and the tryout process at the meeting.
Monday (8/6)-Thursday (8/9)
* Players need a Physical (given to me or on file) and an EMA Form (given to me) to tryout on Monday. I already have several players who have their physical on file with the AD. I will collect the rest Sunday/Monday. I need to have an EMA form from every player with me at tryouts. You can download these forms from the CHS Athletic website. I will also have a few extra at the meeting.
* Players need to ride the bus to and from the tryouts. You need a special form from the AD if players need to go separate. Thursday will be the only day players meet at the course (Yankee Trace).
* Players should bring the exact amount of money to pay the courses each day. It is much easier to pay when players have the correct fee.
Thursday (8/9) 6:30pm CHS
* OHSAA Meeting with the new AD with a brief meeting afterwards with me.
Saturday (8/11) 10am CHS/near stadium
* Pictures at 10am followed by a Parent Meeting with our Booster Reps
if you have any questions please feel free to email me or call, 937-266-1169.